Chhatrapati Shivaji, one of the most prominent rulers of the Bhosle dynasty that founded the Maratha Empire, is the subject of an indulgent tribute at ITC Maratha.
The grand Presidential Suite at the hotel is not only named after this iconic leader, but also takes inspiration in theme and design from the artistry and cultural richness of the period during which he ruled.
Designed for the lavish and suitable accommodation of Heads-of-State, dignitaries and luminaries from all spheres of industry, the Presidential Suite comes with a set of particular privileges befitting to the stature of its guests.
From the round-the-clock attention of a personal butler to the facilitation of stepped-security for high profile guests, the Presidential Suite offers a complete hotel-within-a-hotel experience.
• Airport facilitation on arrival
• Personal butler service
• Personalised in-room check-in
• Private gym
• Steam room
• Personal bar stocked with premium beverages
• 12-seater dining table
• Full-fledged pantry
• Walk-in closet
• In-room breakfast service
• Or, exclusive access to the Upper Crust Lounge for breakfast and option of buffet breakfast at ‘The Peshwa Pavilion’, the 24-hour restaurant.
• Massage chair
• Personal music system
• DVD player
• Exclusive access to the Upper Crust Lounge with 24-hour meeting rooms and secretarial facilities
• Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres from 1800 to 2000 hours at the Upper Crust Lounge
• Complimentary use of 24-hour boardrooms for up to three hours, once during the stay
• Complimentary internet access at the business centre for up to 30 minutes, each day
• Complimentary laundry services for up to four pieces of garment, per stay
• Seasonal fresh fruit platter in the room, daily, on request
• Complimentary yoga at the Kaya Kalp spa with access to the gymnasium, steam, sauna, Jacuzzi and pool
• Flight reconfirmation
• In-room electronic safe
• Top-of-the-line toiletries from Essenza Di Wills
• Designated office space with speaker phone, fax, shredder and colour printer