1. The Kaya Kalp Spa facility is an oasis of serenity, relaxation and rejuvenation. To maintain this tranquil environment, we ask that you are respectful of others’ privacy, speak softly and deactivate any disruptive communication devices such as cell phones or pagers.
2. We will provide you with a robe and slippers to wear while visiting our spas and you will be assigned a locker to store your personal belongings. Our therapists are professionally trained and will ensure a level of comfort by appropriately draping areas of the body that are not a focus of the treatment. We require that swimming attire be worn in all whirlpool, infrared cabin and steam facilities.
3. Lockers will be provided to all guests using the facility, but if you feel more comfortable, we recommend that you leave valuable personal items in the safe in your guest room, or in one of the safe deposit boxes at the front desk of the hotel.
4. We ask that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time; however, if a late arrival is unavoidable, please call to notify the spa receptionist when possible. Arriving late will simply limit the time for your treatment, as we must complete your service by the designated end-time in order to appropriately accommodate the next guest.
5. We request that all guests using the spa extend a four hour cancellation notice to avoid a 50% surcharge. A ‘no show’ will incur a 100% surcharge.
6. A full menu of spa treatment offerings is listed on the website of our hotel. If you feel you would like assistance in choosing a service, we recommend calling the spa directly and speaking to one of our knowledgeable staff members. A discussion with our reception staff can often help you decide between specific types of spa treatment offerings depending on whether your goal is simply relaxation or more therapeutic in nature.
7. If you have health concerns or are pregnant, please be sure to notify our spa staff when booking your treatment. Our reservationists can offer guidance as to which treatments will be the most beneficial and those that should be avoided due to physical limitations or sensitivity.
8. Infrared and steam are beneficial facets of the spa hotel experience, but should always be used in moderation. Proper usage time will vary, but there are some general guidelines that most individuals who are in good health can follow. If you are looking to warm-up and relax your muscles, we recommend 12-15 minutes in the dry heat of the infrared cabin. The wet heat of the steam room is effective in opening pores and awakening the respiratory system; for this, we recommend a five to six minute time frame. It is essential to follow the guidelines of after having each heat treatment you must always follow with a cold shower to ensure the body temperature is regulated.
9. We recommend that you do not consume alcohol before, during or immediately after your spa treatments. Generally, shaving is not recommended prior to any treatment or hair removal services. However, it is recommended that men shave prior to a facial treatment at least 2 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
10. Whether it is the room temperature or the level of massage pressure, please communicate your preferences to the therapist so that he or she can make your time with us a special experience.
11. Please feel free to request either a male or female therapist for your treatment. However, we would like to bring to your notice that all our therapists are professionally trained and will offer you the highest standard of service with continuous consideration for your comfort level.
12. Our spa associate is dedicated to exceeding your expectations and creating a memorable spa experience. We do not levy a service charge at the spa, however gratuities for these efforts is an accepted norm in India and a 10% gratuity is considered adequate and can be either given directly to the staff member, or extended at the front desk of the spa facility.
13. We accept all major credit cards and cash. You may also charge spa services to your hotel room.
14. Guests must be at least 15 years of age to experience a spa treatment.
15. If your experience at our spa has not met your expectations, we request that you speak with the spa manager or manager on duty before leaving the facility.
Fitness centre 06:00 – 22:00
Spa Pool 07:00 – 20:00
Wet Area 08:00 – 22:00
Spa appointments 08:00 - 22:00