Front Office Executive Training Programme
The Front Office Executive Training Programme is a year long programme specializing in the core discipline of Front Office operations.
An opportunity to earn industry-wide recognition. The programme leads to an Executive position in Front Office Operations.
Profile of A Trainee
- Either gender with Caring Attitude
- Good Overall performance in the college/school
- Must possess leadership qualities and Common sense
- Flexible and extrovert nature with a Command over Language
- Should not be a watch watcher
- Well groomed personality
- Hard working and willing to take risks
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews and tests
- Either of the following from a recognized institution:
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management
- The incumbent must not have failed in any subject in the final year of the qualifying course
- The incumbent's age must not be more than 26 years as on 1st July of the year of commencement of this programme
How to Apply
- Final year students of a Diploma/Bachelors course in Hotel Management - To apply through their Institute, using the prescribed format (available with the Institute).
- Applications must be received, in envelope super-scribed "Admission - FOETP", at the address mentioned below by 1st September.
ITC Hospitality Management Institute,
ITC Green Centre,
10 Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon - 122001, (Haryana - India)