Book direct and enjoy best value. Wi-Fi, loyalty benefits & more.
Please wait a moment while we process your reservation request. Please do not close this window or click the Back or Refresh button
Register your company's GSTIN details with us, which will allow you to claim input tax credits. Send us the details on email@example.com or call us at 1800 102 2333 or 1800 419 6444
Clicking on these offers will not interrupt your search.
Club ITC Log in
email format is wrong. Kindly enter correct email
Membership number can't be blank. Kindly enter Membership number
Email Id can't be blank. Kindly enter Email Id
Invalid email ID or password. Kindly enter correct details
Invalid Membership Number or Password. Kindly enter correct details
Not a member?
You are Logged Out due to Inactivity!
Your session will expire in 2 minutes,do you want to continue with your session!
Mussoorie, situated at the foothills of Himalayas sets a picturesque backdrop for visitors. Also referred to as the ‘Queen of the Hills’, it is also known as the gateway to Yamunotri and Gangotri.
RESORTS & LUXURY HOTELS IN MUSSOORIE
Please select at least 2 hotels to compare
WelcomHotel The SavoyMussoorie
experiences from Rs. 12,499 onwards
P.O.Savoy,Library Bazar,Gandhi Chowk,Mussoorie-248179 DehradunTel : (+91) (0135) 2637000Fax : (+91) (0135) 2637000Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This festival of lights defines the theme of light over darkness and good over evil. Celebrated in different styles and durations across the country, this festive is marked with displays of fireworks and high decibel crackers all way through.
Gun Hill is one of the popular tourist attractions of Mussoorie, possessing historical significance dating back to pre-independence.
New Delhi NCR
• Take complete information about the places / restaurants that you would be visiting - to taste the traditional cuisines served in the restaurants
• Respect the local culture and try to be polite to the residents.
• Search for the government offices and other agencies for any help.
• Do visit the famous monuments, museums, beaches, parks and other historical structures which are located in the region.
• Don't forget to carry all your personal identity proofs and passport-sized photographs.
• Always consult a reliable travel agency which will provide you with a proper guide and help you conduct your tour with less hassle.
• Always make a note of emergency numbers, the STD code is 0135.
• Mussoorie provides all the facilities to the tourists, to take them around the city, including numerous Cab companies offering rental cars with chauffeurs.
• Be familiar with the language spoken so that you avoid any sort of hustle-bustle while roaming in the city. People here converse in Hindi and English.
• The currency accepted is the Indian rupee (INR) therefore, make sure that you carry Indian rupee with you else the airport is home to a 24-hour money change office.
Get in Touch
© 2018 ITC Hotels. All Rights Reserved.