Graduate Hospitality Program
The Graduate Hospitality Program (GHP) a wholly residential & financed by ITC Limited -Hotels Division that has a structured academic at ITC HMI & on the job training being conducted at all ITC prefixed hotels (ITC Hotels).
The GHP has a duration of 2 years and accept gentlemen and lady graduates from any discipline from reputed graduate colleges across the country. Since the candidates would have completed their graduation at the time of joining, we would be inducting them to the industry and groom them as prospective managers in Front of the House Departments (Front office or Food and Food and Beverage) equipping them with requisite knowledge & training under the mentorship of seasoned & professional trainers from ITC Hotels.
- A career with ITC Hotels, a unit of ITC Limited, one of the most preferred and finest employers in India. ITC is also one of the country's largest private sector organizations.
- An opportunity to earn industry-wide recognition. The programmeleads to a placement in frontline operations in the company‘s hotels across the country in a managerial cadre.
Profile of Student Trainees
- The program is for Ladies & Gentlemen
- Pleasing personality with proportionate height and weight
- Good learning and communication skills Fluent in English
- High level of general awareness and basic knowledge of computers
- Extrovert / team person, possess leadership qualities and be an emotionally stable person with sound health and caring attitude
- Age limit not more than 26 on commencement of the programme
- Ladies & Gentlemen appearing for their Third Year Final examination in the year 2019 are eligible for the Programme
- Minimum 65% aggregate in the qualifying course being pursued.
- Age minimum 20 years and maximum of 26 Years as on 1st Aug of the year of commencement of the programme
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews and tests
How to Apply
Thank you for showing interest in ITC Hospitality Management Institute.
We have closed the acceptance of candidature for this year.