ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME
The Engineering Management Training Programme is a 12 month programme specializing in the Engineering, EHS, Sustainability function.
- A career with , a unit of , one of the most preferred and finest employers in India.
- To be a part of one of the country's largest private sector organizations
- An opportunity to earn industry-wide recognition.
- The programme leads to a Management position in Engineering function.
Profile of Trainees
- Either gender with a Caring Attitude, eye for detail and good planning capabilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good Overall performance in the college/school.
- Must possess leadership qualities and common sense.
- Flexible and extrovert nature with a command over language.
- Should not be a watch watcher.
- Well groomed personality.
- Hardworking and willing to take risks.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews and tests.
- Full time BTech / BE in Mechanical/Electrical from reputed Institute.
- Minimum 65% throughout (10th, 12th, BTech / BE).
- The incumbent must not have failed in any subject in the final year of the qualifying course.
- The incumbent's age must not be more than 26 years as on 1st July of the year of commencement of this programme.
How to Apply
- Thank you for showing interest in ITC Hospitality Management Institute. We have closed the acceptance of candidature for this year.