HOTEL MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME
The Hotel Management Training Programme is an 18 month programme specializing in the core frontline disciplines of Hotel operations.
- A career with , a unit of , one of the most preferred and finest employers in India.
- To be a part of one of the country's largest private sector organizations
- An opportunity to earn industry-wide recognition.
- The programme leads to a Management position in frontline operations - Front Office and F&B Service
Profile of Student Trainees
- Either gender with Caring Attitude
- Good Overall performance in the college/school
- Must possess leadership qualities and Common sense
- Flexible and extrovert nature with a Command over Language
- Should not be a watch watcher
- Well groomed personality
- Hard working and willing to take risks
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews and tests
- Minimum 65% aggregate in the qualifying course being pursued.
- Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent
- The incumbent must not have failed in any subject in the final year of the qualifying course
- The incumbent's age must not be more than 26 years as on 1st July of the year of commencement of this programme
How to Apply
- Thank you for showing interest in ITC Hospitality Management Institute. We have closed the acceptance of candidature for this year.