WelcomLEAD is a unique undergraduate programme that develops young professionals to deliver exceptional hospitality service. This is a three Year programme, for boys & girls who have passed XIIth standard. The programme, wholly financed by ITC Limited -Hotels Division, includes a handsome stipend and has a structured academic & on the job training curriculum. The program is conducted at all ITC prefixed hotels (ITC Hotels). The candidate becomes a graduate in Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) apart from getting the WelcomLEAD Certification & experience from ITC Hotels.
- A career with ITC Hotels, a unit of ITC Limited, one of the most preferred and finest employers in India. ITC is also one of the country's largest private sector organizations.
- An opportunity to earn industry-wide recognition. The programmeleads to a placement in frontline operations in the company‘s hotels across the country (subject to availability).
Profile of Student Trainees
- The program is for both Ladies & Gentlemen
- Pleasing personality with proportionate height and weight
- Good learning and communication skills Fluent in English
- High level of general awareness and basic knowledge of computers
- Extrovert / team person, possess leadership qualities and be an emotionally stable person with sound health and caring attitude
- Boys & Girls who appear for class XII, final examination in the year of commencement of the Programme or earlier
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% in class X and the same for class XII
- No compartment Or failure in any subjects and with a minimum 60% in English in Class 10th
- Age above 18 years and below 20 years as on 1st July of the year of commencement of the programme
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews and tests
The Program Structure
The three year WelcomLEAD Program comprise of three terms, each of one year duration. Depending on the number, the trainees would be divided into batches
- Practical training at our hotels, the trainees will also have an opportunity to enroll for Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS) from IGNOU.
- The trainees will be present in the designated department for five days every week
- One day of the week will be designated for self-study and theory sessions.(Completion of IGNOU assignments, preparation for examinations and evaluations)
How to Apply
Click here to apply online