1. PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION - Club ITC is a free of charge Programme offered by ITC Limited (hereafter referred to as ‘ITC’), on a person making a Qualifying Spend, for rewarding and fostering consumer loyalty towards Identified Brands. Enrolment in Club ITC is open to any adult natural person who is a resident Indian national or a foreigner/ non-resident Indian holding a valid work permit and residing in India. Airline crew and employees of ITC and its subsidiary/associate/group companies are not eligible to become members of Club ITC.
2. DEFINITIONS - (a) Club ITC Member: a person that has completed the enrolment process and been successfully approved for enrolment and been issued a Club ITC membership number by ITC (b)Eligible Spends: are the monetary amounts (exclusive of taxes, discounts, paid outs, gratuities and service charges at participating hotels) spent by a Club ITC member on identified brands of ITC, on the basis of which Club ITC Green Points accrue to the credit of a Club ITC member and include the following: (i) At Participating ITC Hotels: Expenses incurred by a resident guest Club ITC member on his/her folio or bill for up to a maximum of three (3) rooms at Participating ITC Hotels towards: Eligible Stay(s); any food and beverage consumed ; any service availed except banquet and conference expenses, any purchase of Essenza & Fiama Di Wills personal care products any purchase of Kitchens of India ready-to-eat products, any purchase services at spas, business centres and salons. Expenses incurred by a non-resident Club ITC Gold or Club ITC Platinum member at Participating ITC Hotels towards any food and beverage consumed at Participating ITC Hotels provided that there should be a minimum billing (exclusive of all taxes) of ₹ 2000. (ii) At Wills Lifestyle Stores: Expenses incurred by a Club ITC Member at Participating Wills Lifestyle stores towards purchase of: Wills Lifestyle apparel and accessories, Essenza & Fiama Di Wills personal care products. Unless otherwise specified above, any other expense will not qualify to be treated as an Eligible Spend. (c) Club ITC Status: The tier of membership to which a Club ITC member is assigned by ITC including Club ITC Silver, Club ITC Gold or Club ITC Platinum. (d) Eligible Stay/Visit: An Eligible stay/visit is a stay/visit of one or more consecutive nights at the same participating ITC Hotel by a Club ITC member which is billed to the account of the Club ITC member (f) Blackout Periods: are the periods during which Green Points cannot be redeemed in respect of ITC Hotels which may be communicated by ITC from time to time or notified at www.clubitc.in or posted on the website for the relevant participating ITC Hotel.(e) Eligible Room Night: an eligible room night is a night during an eligible stay/visit.(g) Customer Care: The contact point of Club ITC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800-103-2482 ( 1800 -103-CITC ) (Monday – Friday between 9 A.M. and 5 P.M.); Friday between 9 A.M. and 5 P.M.) (h) Partner: is the brand of a third party entity with which ITC has or may have an alliance to enable the Club ITC member redeem Green Points. (i) Qualifying Spend: is the minimum monetary amount required to be spent by a person to be able to enrol in the Club ITC programme and shall mean an expense of at least ₹ 7500/- at participating Wills Lifestyle Store(s) or expense in respect of at least one (1) stay at a participating ITC Hotel. To be considered to be a Qualifying Spend, the said expense shall have to be made for the categories of products and services at a participating ITC Hotel or Wills Lifestyle store as mentioned in Eligible Spends.
3. ELIGIBILITY & ENROLMENT - A person may be eligible for enrolment in Club ITC upon carrying out all of the following at any Participating Wills Lifestyle Store or Participating ITC Hotel (a) making a Qualifying Spend; (b) furnishing valid identification details and (c) furnishing a full and correct postal address and a valid telephone number in India as well as a valid e-mail ID. Enrolment in Club ITC is open to any adult natural person who is a resident Indian national or a foreigner/ non-resident Indian holding a valid work permit and residing in India. Airline crew and employees of ITC and its subsidiary companies are not eligible to become members of Club ITC.
4. CLUB ITC MEMBERSHIP CARD - (a) On approved and successful enrolment, each member of Club ITC shall be provided a Club ITC Membership card with such details as may be deemed fit by ITC including a membership number. (b) A Club ITC Membership Card may be used only by the member in whose name the card is issued and is not transferable. The Club ITC Membership Card will be sent to the preferred postal address quoted by the member during enrolment. By receiving the Club ITC Membership Card or by referring to the Club ITC Membership number during any transaction including a redemption request, a Club ITC member shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions for the Club ITC programme specified from time to time at www.clubitc.in. (c) In order to avail Club ITC benefits the Member must present the Club ITC Card at the time of making an Eligible Spend.(d) In order to avail redemption Certificates or the instant redemption facility, the Club ITC Member must present the Club ITC card at the time of redeeming goods or services. (e)If the Club ITC Card is lost, damaged or stolen, the member must inform ITC by calling or writing to the Club ITC Customer Care at 1800-103-2482(1800-103-CITC) or email@example.com(f) In case of non-receipt of membership card and / or Club ITC Green Points not credited for hotel usage or purchase at a Wills Lifestyle store it is incumbent on the Club ITC Member to communicate the same within 30 days of either of the events to the Club ITC Customer Care, in writing. In case of Club ITC Green Points not being credited to the Club ITC Member's account, the Club ITC Member shall be required to enclose a copy of hotel usage bill(s) and/or invoice(s) for purchase at Wills Lifestyle Store(s) along with the written communication sent to the Club ITC Customer Care.
5. EARNING CLUB ITC GREEN POINTS - (a) A Club ITC Member can earn Club ITC Green Points on making an Eligible Spend at any Participating ITC Hotel or a Participating Wills Lifestyle store. However, any Eligible Spend made at a Wills Lifestyle store during an end of season sale or any sale promotion(s) shall not qualify for earning of Club ITC Green Points. Further a Club ITC member will not earn points on any eligible spends made at participating ITC Hotels, if the booking has been made through an Online Travel Agent (OTA).(b) Club ITC Green Points cannot be earned by a person on any spends at Participating ITC Hotels or Wills Lifestyle stores prior to becoming a Club ITC member (c) Club ITC Members can earn Club ITC Green Points on the following basis: Club ITC Silver - 3% of Eligible Spends; Club ITC Gold - 4% of Eligible Spends; Club ITC Platinum - 5% of Eligible Spends (i) Club ITC Green Points cannot be clubbed with any other loyalty membership points of self or another person or transferred to another member or any other person. (ii) Club ITC Green Points are not equivalent to monetary amounts and cannot be redeemed for cash. (iii) Subject to other terms, a Club ITC Member eligible for any discounted prices for any Eligible Spend will earn Club ITC Green Points only on the billed amount net of discounts and exclusive of taxes. It is clarified that Club ITC Green Points cannot be earned on purchases made by any gift/privilege/discount/store credit or like Certificate, Gift Certificate, instant redemption, etc., by whatever name called, issued by any entity including ITC. In case of conference/ bulk / group billings (more than 10 rooms booked), Club ITC members can earn Green Points on Eligible Spends towards their respective, individual room bills only subject to a maximum of 3 rooms a night (iv) For stays of up to 30 consecutive nights at a participating ITC Hotel, the member shall receive a one-time credit of Club ITC Green Points upon paying the entire bill. After a period of 30 days of stay, a checkout has to occur and a period of 24 hours must lapse before the next check-in at participating ITC Hotel. (v) A minimum of 24 hours difference between successive check-outs and check-ins at the same hotel is required for calculating stay eligibility at participating ITC Hotels. (vi) Club ITC Members cannot combine the Club ITC program with any other program including any other loyalty program membership with Partner(s). Club ITC Green Points cannot be earned on a transaction both for Club ITC and such other membership. However, the Club ITC member shall be entitled to select which membership he or she wants the Points credited to. (d) Commencing July 01, 2015 Club ITC Green Points earned or otherwise obtained by a Club ITC Silver member will be forfeit without notice if the Club ITC Silver member becomes "Inactive". A Club ITC Silver member is considered "Inactive" if during an 18 consecutive month period (i) The Club ITC Silver member has not had an eligible stay at a participating ITC Hotel or (ii) the Club ITC Silver member has not made an eligible purchase at a participating Wills Lifestyle store or (iii) the Club ITC member's account has been cancelled. The mentioned 18 consecutive month period would commence from the date of the last eligible stay / purchase at a participating ITC Hotel / Wills Lifestyle store for a Club ITC Silver member. Club ITC Green Points earned of otherwise obtained by Club ITC Platinum and Club ITC Gold members shall not be forfeit as long as these members retain either Club ITC Platinum or Club ITC Gold status
6. CLUB ITC STATUS: (a) Club ITC has three levels of membership: Silver, Gold and Platinum. (b) The aggregate of Eligible Spends made by a Club ITC member over a Qualifying Period determines her or his Club ITC Status as follows:
Club ITC Status
Eligible Spends of:
1 year of membership
At least one (1) stay at participating ITC Hotels or spend of Rs 7500 at participating Wills Lifestyle stores
1 year of membership
A minimum of eight (8) stays or 16 nights or spend of Rs 25,000 at Wills Lifestyle stores or a combined spend at both of Rs 1,00,000/-
1 year of membership
A minimum of sixteen (16) stays or 30 nights or spend of Rs 50,000 at Wills Lifestyle stores or a combined spend at both of Rs 2,50,000/-
(c) A Club ITC member must make Eligible Spends as stated above over a Qualifying Period in order to achieve or maintain the respective Club ITC Status for the next applicable Qualifying Period. After review by ITC at the end of each Qualifying Period, the Club ITC Status of a member may be upgraded, maintained or downgraded by ITC. (d) Subject to the terms above, all Eligible Spends made at a Wills Lifestyle store during an end-of-season sale or any other sale promotion(s) or all Eligible Spends made with a gift/discount/ store credit certificate, etc. (other than a redemption Gift Certificate issued under this Club ITC programme) will qualify for determination of Club ITC Status even if Green Points are not earned on the same. (e) A stay arising from a booking made through an OTA shall not qualify towards the room nights or stay criteria for tier status upgrade / renewal and any promotional offers.
7. REDEMPTION OF GREEN POINTS (a) Club ITC Green Points can be redeemed by a member for: (i) Instant settlement of bills at select ITC Hotels or issuance of ITC Hotels Gift Certificates usable for purchase of stay/accommodation, food and beverage, spas, business centre facilities, banquets, Kitchens of India products and salons, where available. Redemption of Green Points for ITC Hotels shall not be available during Blackout Periods; (ii) Instant settlement of bills at participating Wills Lifestyle stores or issuance of Wills Lifestyle Gift Certificates usable at Wills Lifestyle Stores for purchase of: • Wills Lifestyle apparel and accessories • Essenza Di Wills personal care products • Fiama Di Wills personal care products; (iii) Issuance of John Players Gift Certificates usable at John Players Stores for purchase of John Players apparel and accessories; (iv) Conversion of Green Points to Partner airline miles as mentioned on www.clubitc.in (v) Donations to ITC’s Mission Sunehra Kal with a minimum donation of 500 Green Points and thereafter in multiples of 500. (Mission Sunehra Kal is an alliance formed by ITC between four national NGOs viz BAIF Development Research Foundation, SEWA, PRATHAM, JANANI and village communities across India for vital rural development. The funds corresponding to the donations shall be transferred by ITC to the account for Mission Sunehra Kal to be used for various rural development and intervention programmes). (b) Club ITC Green Points do not carry uniform values for the purpose of redemption across different brands of ITC or Partners. (c) On redemption, the Club ITC member’s account shall stand debited by the number of Green Points redeemed. (d) All ITC policies for availability, cancellation, usage, stay etc that ITC may have in respect of ITC Hotels, Wills Lifestyle, John Players, Essenza Di Wills, Fiama Di Wills shall additionally apply to any availment by a Club ITC member of the products/services of the relevant brand pursuant to a redemption or during incurring an Eligible Spend. (e) In case of availment of instant redemption facility of bills, upon redemption of Green Points for adjustment against a part of the billed amount, the balance amount billed shall be settled by Club ITC member in cash and /or recognized credit/debit card. (f) Redemption of the Club ITC Green Points for issuance of Gift Certificates can be done by a Club ITC member by accessing www.clubitc.in, contacting Customer Care and requesting for redemption or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (g) Apart from the terms and conditions stated herein, the terms and conditions printed on the reverse of a Gift Certificate shall also govern the receipt and utilization of the Gift Certificate. (h) Entities may impose additional terms and conditions on redemption of Green Points or usage of Gift Certificates, which shall be binding on Club ITC members. (i) The type of redemption being sought will determine the minimum number of days required to process the redemption which could range from approximately 7 to 30 working days. (j) Taxes may additionally be levied on purchases via Gift Certificates, which shall be paid for by the member in cash and/ or recognized credit/debit card. (k)All Gift Certificates will be sent to the preferred mailing address of the member reflecting in the Club ITC account. If an envelope is received in a damaged condition, a Club ITC member must not accept the same from the courier in order to receive a replacement from ITC. No replacement of Gift Certificate will be provided or any such request entertained if the Club ITC member has accepted the delivery of the Gift Certificate. (l) Redemption requests once received or instantaneous redemptions once processed cannot be reversed and the relevant number of Green Points shall stand debited from the Club ITC member’s account on receipt of such redemption request or on instantaneous redemption.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS (a) ITC holds out no representation or warranty in respect of the quality of the products and services of the Partner. All sale of products and services by ITC are also on an ‘as is where is’ basis. (b) Without prejudice to other rights of ITC, the membership of a Club ITC member may be terminated by ITC at its sole discretion without assigning any reason, in the event ITC is of the view that any conduct of a Club ITC member is unacceptable or inappropriate. (c) ITC disclaims all responsibility and liability with respect to any act or omission by any of the Partners, their directors, employees, agents or contractors. (d) ITC shall be entitled to use personal information provided by the Club ITC member for marketing of the Club ITC programme, without further reference to the Club ITC member. (e) The Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) tag embedded on the Platinum Membership Card shall only be activated on completion of the Personal Data Form and on receipt of the Member’s consent towards activation of the same. (f) The upgrade benefit applicable to Club ITC Platinum members is valid for a maximum duration of seven (7) room nights during an Eligible Stay however this benefit is subject to availability at the time of check-in. The upgrade benefit for Club ITC Platinum members benefit shall not be applicable for bookings made through a pre-paid third party channel. The upgrade benefit for Club ITC Platinum members entitles the member to an upgrade to the next best category which may include upgrade to a Standard Suite with the exception of Presidential, Luxury and multiple bedroom suites. The next best category of room and Standard Suite category shall be defined independently by each hotel. . For hotels where the applicable tax structure is on the published tariff, the taxes shall need to be borne by the Club ITC Platinum member. The upgrade benefit is available for up to one room for the personal use of the Club ITC member only, regardless of the number of rooms reserved by the member. The upgrade benefit for Club ITC Platinum members is not applicable on rooms or any promotions stay certificates where the Club ITC Member does not make an Eligible Spend. On demand, in-room tea/coffee service is valid for up to 2 adults. Club ITC Platinum benefits may or may not be applicable in part or full at Fortune/WelcomHeritage hotels and this should be ascertained with the concerned hotel(s) at the time of making the booking. (g) Access to the exclusive Towers Club/ UpperCrust Lounges as a non-resident guest is restricted strictly to lounge access only. Any utilized/consumed items shall be charged to the member/guest on actuals. (h) Further it is clarified that a Club ITC member, regardless of tier status is NOT eligible to earn Club ITC Green Points or receive any membership benefits and privileges for bookings that are made through Online Travel Agents (OTAs).
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The Club ITC programme is gratuitous and being made available by ITC without any consideration for the same being provided by a person or Club ITC member and the purchase of products of identified brands does not form nor shall be deemed to form any consideration for the availability or continuance of this programme or any benefits thereunder. As such, ITC or its directors, employees, agents, affiliates or contractors shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, remote or punitive losses, damages, costs and expenses, howsoever suffered or threatening to arise against a Club ITC member or prospective member, with or without any act, breach or omission by ITC or its directors, employees, agents, affiliates or contractors, or its Partners and their directors, employees, agents, affiliates or contractors.
10. BINDING DECISIONS OF ITC All decisions by ITC in respect of this programme or any element thereof including, without limitation, in respect of the number of Green Points credited, exclusion of spends from Eligible Spends, redemption of Green Points, transfer or conversion of Green Points, eligibility for or exclusion from the memberships election of Club ITC Status, termination of membership at discretion of ITC, closure or earlier withdrawal of programme, etc. shall be final and binding on a Club ITC member or prospective member.
11. APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The terms and conditions for the Club ITC programme specified may change at the discretion of ITC from time to time. All such changes shall be effective from the date of posting at the website www.clubitc.in and shall be binding on a Club ITC member. Members are requested to update themselves by visiting www.clubitc.in on any changes thereto which may not be separately intimated by ITC or brought to the attention of a Club ITC member.
12. JURISDICTION: All disputes assignment of or related to Club ITC shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts at New Delhi.