Sanjeevni which means “Tranquility” compromises of series of gentle and relaxing blend of therapies that introduces you to all the components that will help you to reduce the stress level and assist you to experience and implement the various body mind techniques based on the concept and philosophy of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda for creating positive changes and managing stress.
2. 3 nights / 4 days stay in a spacious and elegantly appointed Deluxe Suite for 2 guests
3. Abhayanga: A traditional synchronized full body massage given by two experienced Ayurveda therapists. Abhayanga improves blood circulation and rejuvenates the cells.
4. Ayurvedic Wellness Consultation: Our Ayurvedic Doctor will diagnose your body constitution or dosha, detailing and how focusing diet and lifestyle can improve your overall quality of life. Your detox program will then be personalized, based on your specific requirements and body type.
5. Personalized yoga per room: Individual attention with dialogue adjustments.
6. Kaya Kalp Relaxing Therapies: A holistic full body experience using essential oils to promote the relaxation of tension in the muscles through pressure point massage to reduce water retention.
7. Pranayama/Meditation per room: Guided meditation for quietening the conscious mind and awaken the awareness and potential of subconscious
8. Mukalepa Ayurvedic Facial: A traditional Indian beauty ritual using dosha specific herbal lepa or face mask to bring out the beauty within
9. Amenities & facilities as per the service design of the room category booked. For details on room amenities offered – kindly refer room details link
1. Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 3 nights / 4 days stay in a spacious and elegantly appointed Deluxe Suite for 2 guests, Wi-Fi, Ayurvedic Wellness Consultation, Kaya Kalp Relaxing Therapies, Abhayanga, Shirodhara, Mukalepa Ayurvedic Facial, Body Scrub, Personalized yoga per room, Pranayama/Meditation per room and the amenities & facilities as per the service design of the room category booked. For details on room amenities offered – kindly refer room details link under 'By room' tab.
2. Deposit Policy: A deposit amount equivalent to one night stay will be charged at the time of making reservation online
3. Cancellation Policy: No retention would be charged if cancelled 3 days prior to check-in. For cancellations less than 3 days prior to check-in (later than 2 pm), the complete deposit amount will be retained by the hotel
4. Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable
5. Terms of stay:Minimum length of stay for the offer is 3 nights
6. Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Early check-in and late check-out are chargeable as per the hotel policy.
7.Extra Occupant charges / Child policy: The retreat operates only on single/double occupancy per suite basis. However, 2 children (under 12 years) may stay in the same suite with the parents. Guest/child above the age of 12 years and till the age of 18 years will be considered as an extra occupant and may be accommodated on a day bed at a charge of INR 5,000 + applicable taxes based on availability.
8. Currency converter: Currency conversion data is provided by XE, a third party currency conversion provider, using live mid-market rates. This information is offered for informational purposes only, and does not reflect the rate you will pay to the hotel or the currency in which such payment will be made. All payments will have to be made in Indian rupees.
9. Others: a) Rates are subject to change without prior notice b) Rates are applicable on a per night basis c) Rates are commissionable to Travel Agents by 10% d) This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels. e) An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process f) Blackout dates may apply